If you have lost an animal then you should do the
• Inform your national registration database. If
you are unsure who this is then use our resource
page to check your microchip number. Ensure
your contact details are up-to-date with them.
• Register your details for free with us by clicking
on the button.
• Register your missing pet with as many online
free organisations as you can e.g. Doglost.
• Contact your local vets and charities as well as
your local animal warden.
• Ask neighbours to look out for your animal
including looking in sheds and outbuildings.
• Put up posters in your area with a clear photo
and description of the animal.