The Halo Microchip Scanner
The Halo microchip scanner will read the FDX-B (15 digit), FDX-A (10 digit), EM4102 microchips used for animal identification in compliance with ISO 11784 norms. It will also display if it has detected the presence of the 9 digit AVID encrypted chip.
The Halo is Scanner Angel® enabled and comes complete with a USB lead for charging the scanner’s internal rechargeable battery and a CD for installing the relevant scanner software and Scanner Angel® software.
• In compliance with ROHS, CE and ISO 11784 norms
• Dimensions: 135mm diameter x 33mm
• Weight: 163g
• Boxed Dims.: 147mm x 144mm x 38mm
• Boxed Weight: 258g
• Scans per Charge: 8 second scans x 1000
• Standby Time: 2 months (typically)
• Battery: Internal lithium polymer rechargeable
• Recharge via USB port
• Charge Time: 3.5 Hours
• Reads: 15 digit ISO, 10 digit FDX-A (FECAVA) and
detects presence of 9 digit encrypted chip.
• Displays temperature from ISO thermo chips.
• Read Distance: Upto 13cm depending on chip type and
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
• Display: LCD 2 lines x 16 characters
• Tones: Audible beep
• Memory: Last 2000 scanned numbers
• Operation: Simple squeeze to start scanning and
automatic turn off after 50 seconds
• Communications: USB port
• Software: Windows 98 or later
• Systems: Scanner Angel® compliant
• Manufactured in Great Britain
• Colour Options: White, Black, Pink, Blue, Green
• Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
• Included: Scanner, USB lead, CD and user guide
• Options: USB wall charger, in car 12V USB charger
All specifications subject to change without prior notice.